Player Application and Registration 2016-2017
Registration Fee: $80.00
How to Register:
- Log on to www.eayso.org using the same email address and password you have previously used. (If new, create an account)
- Select "Application for a returning player" and update any information as needed. (If new, apply as a new player)
- Problems logging in?? Click on the link for password or email help on the sign in page.
- Bring the following to the registration volunteers at a registration event (noted above).
- 1 copy of the electronically signed Player Pre-Registration form (from eAYSO)
- Check: made out to AYSO (separate check for each child)
- Credit Card: This option is available at the end of your online registration form. Bring payment receipt with you to registration. (** Please note, paying by credit card does not complete your registration. You still need to bring your form in to a registration event to complete your registration)
- New Players Only: Copy of your child’s birth certificate, passport or immunization record as proof of age. This will be returned to you once age has been verified. If your child has played in our region before we do not need a copy of their birth certificate.
Scholarships require acceptance into the school meal program (aka free and reduced lunch program). Proof of acceptance must be submitted with an application, along with the $35 fee to AYSO.