Written by Team Management Coordinator
Last Updated: 17 February 2016
Team Manager Training and Certification Info
Safe Haven & Concussion Training
Every AYSO Team Manager, Coach, and Referee are required to be Safe Haven Certified and Concussion Trained Yearly.
Concussion and Safe Haven training are available online. The course and test will take you approximately 30-45 minutes to complete. Once you pass the test, your eAYSO record will be automatically updated to reflect your Certification. To complete your trainings, follow these simple steps:
- You will need your AYSO ID number to log into the training site. If you do not know your AYSO ID number, you can log into your eAYSO.org account and your AYSO ID number will be displayed beside your name on your eAYSO home page. The number is also displayed on your AYSO volunteer application form.
- Log in to aysotraining.org using your AYSO ID number and last name.
- Complete the Safe Haven course and then take the test at the end of the presentation.
- Complete the Concussion course and then take the test at the end of the sections.
- Retain a copy of your certificate for your records. If you wish, you can check your certification in eAYSO.