Volunteer & Player Registration
Player Application (more info)
- U19 players should go here.
- Players that played in Fall 2014, continue to play on the same team in Spring 2015 at no additional cost.
What is Needed for Spring 2015: Print only 1 copy of the electronically signed Player Pre-Registration form, bring the registration fee or proof of payment ($65 per player),and bring proof of player birth date to the registration volunteers at the registration events listed in the calendar or on top of this page.
- eAYSO application completed
- player fee ($65) to AYSO or proof of player fee payment (by credit card in eAYSO or at event by check or cash)
- Proof of player birth date (birth certificate, immunization record, or government issued ID)
Volunteer Application (more info)
AYSO requires that all volunteers electronically submit a new Volunteer Application form each year. Log in to eayso.org, follow the links to the volunteer section, create or update your information and e-sign. If this is the first time you have registered on eAYSO, you will also need to stop by one of the Player Registration events so that we can verify your photo ID before you can begin volunteering.
- Returning Volunteer Application:
- Complete eAYSO.org form for Returning Volunteer Application.
- No other action is necessary (You can get a receipt with CVPA).
- New Volunteer Application:
- Complete eAYSO.org form for New Volunteer Application.
- Before working with kids get ID verified at registration event.
(Look for event dates on top of this page.)(Special Case)